Sunday, October 13, 2013

A steamy affair...

This is going to be a short one... before I collapse on the bed and snore away.

I am bursting at the seams from a really good steamboat dinner at Jo's place. We had SO MUCH food. I was eating non-stop for 2 hours, and I think I consumed enough quail eggs to make my cholesterol level shoot sky high! Luckily, they are not all that bad, according to this article.

 
After we cleared the steamboat stuff, we had 'gourmet coffee' made by Vic the barista, and rich chocolate ganache brought to us by the Leows... oh yum yum. 


 

(Oops. Have I been posting too much about food lately?)

Anyhow, here's a peak at what I had for lunch today. I woke up around 11am, cooked steak and potato hash for lunch, continued with my preparation for Sunday School, then had a nice bubble bath before heading out to meet Jo at the supermarket.


I am really, really diggin' the slow paced life.

No comments:

Post a Comment