Monday, February 11, 2013

Snip snip and away!

Some couples bond over food; some bond over shared interests. Us? We bond over haircut experience.

Panda wanted to cut his hair again. This time, he wanted to shave his head. I was horrified cos I thought his head would be cold. Or worse, round.

We spent 30 mins in the bathroom discussing which blade to use on which part of his hair. It wasn't as easy as it looked. We had to use #7 on top, #5 behind, #6 in the middle and #4 at the side, with some snipping around the ears with scissors. Our joint efforts yield some results. And fortunately, the many hours of gyming at lunch did him good. He looked rather fresh after his new hair cut.

After completing his hairdo, I got inspired to cut my hair too. Panda didn't have the courage to cut my hair, so I made do with shorter bangs.

How do we look?



No comments:

Post a Comment