Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cupertino finds!

If you are craving for good old HK pastry, head right up to Kee Wah Bakery at Cupertino! It was a surprise find for us as we drove to the area to meet up with friends this evening. The feeling of home was apparent when I stepped inside. We bought the fluffy egg cake and 菠萝包, something I really missed, for tomorrow's breakfast! The lotus seed pastry looked yummy too! It's still some time away from mid autumn festival but I'll definitely be back.

Anyway, for dinner tonight we went to the popular Curry House, which is along the same stretch as Kee Wah. (Thanks to HY for the recommendation and for making the booking!) Panda loves the corn potage while I think the curry rice is quite awesome. The portion is quite big though so I'd share next time!













Yup, just a short update here. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment