Thursday, September 11, 2014

Habit Burger

Finally tried the Habit Burger!

There's an outlet just five minutes away from where we stayed (I know, don't be jealous!) and Panda's been there a couple of times with his coworkers. He has been wanting me to try it, since it has pretty good Yelp reviews.

My verdict? 

Not your regular fast food joint given the comfortable seating and restaurant-like ambience. I tried their original char burger, and the ingredients are just as fresh as In-N-Out Burger. A bigger portion, too.

They also have sandwiches and salads for the non-burger lovers, and unique sides like tempura green beans. I saw two middle-aged ladies walked past with ice-cream cones, and could have sworn that the ice-cream top is four inches tall i.e. toppling out of the cone. Alas, they only served vanilla-flavoured cones, so I couldn't verify that. Would have loved a chocolate cone to end my lunch.

Habit Burger is not as pricey as Counter Burger - another awesome burger place, or Red Robin - the burger chain we like to hang out at for free flow fries and broccoli (*heh*). It's still a tad more expensive than the rest of the fast food places, but I would say given the quality of food and ambience, it's worth the indulgence once in a while. 

A good place to bring visitors, too!

Space at bottom left is for the soon-to-come chocolate cone on their menu (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment