Saturday, November 9, 2013

I'm back after a week of silence

Oops. Why the silence since Halloween? 

I've been busy with the usual - preparing for Sunday School, going for French gatherings, trying to read etc. On top of that, I'm starting to prepare for my visa extension, and expanding the scope of the online part-time job. Work will be more regular in the weeks to come! Yay!

Have also been working on Wendy's 'order' of five clips for her friends' daughters. She's pretty open to new ideas so I tried a flower design. Instead of sewing the name on the leaf, like what I did with the apple, I placed the name on the stem instead. Was quite pleased with the results!

One more to go!
 
And I've decided to extend the 3rd month promotion to free international shipping. For the month of November, from my Etsy shop:

"Happy Holidays PROMO!! Receive FREE shipping with your purchase from now till 30 Nov.
For US: Please enter code 'OCT13SHIP' - no minimum purchase is required.
For other countries: Please enter code 'OCT13SHIP2INT' - minimum purchase of $20 is required.
It's the season to be jolly! Happy shopping!"
Let's see how this goes!
 
Another major update: Sheena has arrived in US yesterday! Her 2nd trip in half a year. She's out shopping at Livermore with Panda now while I stay home and prepare dinner. I woke up this morning with a slight sore throat and much lethargy, despite popping 2 Nyquil last night. I decided I should do the right thing and not to go for Veterans' Day sale. Yes, it required every ounce of willpower, but I think it's more important to listen to your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment